Rammage
Rammage

2014-06-10 19:48:31

MSI DOTA 2 Tournament Live Stream

The Semi Finals and Grand Finals of the MSI DOTA 2 tournament, hosted by Esports Heaven, will be streamed live by Popidge! Tune in to have some live DOTA 2 action on this lovely Tuesday evening, starting right around now!!! :)

Stream Link

Enjoy!
3 Comments
Rammage
Finals now live!!! Check the Grand Final out here: http://www.twitch.tv/popidge
Kranvatten
Sorry for hijacking this thread, but for some reason I can't make a new thread myself.

I was just wondering if someone has any experience in sports betting on Dota 2? I had no idea that you could actually bet real money on this until I read this article. I've been playing dota for more than 10 years and started playing on the early versions of it when it was just a mode to WC3. I also feel like I have a pretty good understanding of the competitive scene and the professional teams.

My question is if anyone is already doing betting succesfully and if there is anything I should know about this before getting started? Is there any specific market I should focus on or is it best just to use my knowledge and bet on matchwinners? Also what's the best site to use for dota 2? Judging from the article Vitalbet seems like a good choice but I've never heard of this site before. Any idea if it's legit?
Kranvatten
Sorry for hijacking this thread, but for some reason I can't make a new thread myself.

I was just wondering if someone has any experience in sports betting on Dota 2? I had no idea that you could actually bet real money on this until I read this article: http://www.ebetfinder.com/esport-games/dota2-betting. I've been playing dota for more than 10 years and started playing on the early versions of it when it was just a mode to WC3. I also feel like I have a pretty good understanding of the competitive scene and the professional teams.

My question is if anyone is already doing betting succesfully and if there is anything I should know about this before getting started? Is there any specific market I should focus on or is it best just to use my knowledge and bet on matchwinners? Also what's the best site to use for dota 2? Judging from the article Vitalbet seems like a good choice but I've never heard of this site before. Any idea if it's legit?
Just Visiting