-Cas
-Cas

2012-08-24 20:36:52

Free 1 week ESEA trial Premium

ESEA is the largest competitive video gaming community in North America, with 14,000+ premium members and over 400,000+ total members in its community.

Now ESEA has come to Europe and it has alot to offer!

Including:

- League
- Pick Up Games
- Scrims
- Forums
- Statistics (league, scrim and PUG)
- Deathmatch, aim and fun servers
- Monthly giveaways to Premium members

Most importantly, updated servers and the best anti-cheat available, to enjoy almost 100% cheater free gaming.

I WILL BE GIVING OUT A FREE ONE WEEK TRIAL CODE FOR ESEA IN THIS THREAD!

Requirements:

1. Must be NEW to ESEA - No ban evaders, or people with an ESEA account already, or people just looking for free premium and have NO intentions of actually using the service after the trial. I want legitimate, serious players that are actually interested in competitive CS 1.6/CS:S/CS:GO and want to try ESEA for the first time.

2. Have a friendly and positive attitude - This community (ESEA specially) does NOT need any more negative players.. If youre a troll and you know it please move on to another thread, ESEA is not for you.. There are plenty of pub servers out there for that kind of stuff.

How to get the FREE PREMIUM trial code:

Post in this thread with a short description on why you deserve a FREE ESEA trial, if you have plans to join the ESEA League or not, and the current leagues you play in (if any). Include your Steam ID as well please!
40 Comments
Legionz
I created my account last night (lss than 24 hours ago with the nickname of h0neymakeR, you can check it out) in order to pay for ESEA premium for 1 month and try it out, but some friend told me to wait until the thing takes off in Europe. I agreed because last night (at 4:00 am) there were only 3 pugs and no players waiting (those 3 servers were empty).

Thanks in advance. ;)
Legionz
What a coincidence! I created my account last night (less than 24 hours ago with the nickname of h0neymakeR, you can check it out) in order to pay for ESEA premium for 1 month and try it out, but some friend told me to wait until the thing takes off in Europe. I agreed to give ESEA a bit more time in Europe because last night (it was really late, though, like 4:00 am) there were only 3 pugs and no players waiting (those 3 servers were empty). If ESEA is as good as it looks like, me and my friends would be more than glad to give it a go :)

Thanks in advance. ;)

My SteamID is STEAM_1:1:8722. Old school, baby! ;)
sorrowfuldk
Hey men, am friendly and good comunicating :) am tierd to play mm there 8/10 games cheaters...
I register to esea and i dont have money to buy premium but i realy want to try play on esea!! :) so maybe you can help me? :)

esea - https://play.esea.net/users/1460575
steam - https://steamcommunity.com/id/sorrowfuldk/
EthanWilliam
It can turn out to be difficult to oversee such a significant number of weights on such a short notice. It is at these circumstances that it turns out to be difficult to meet the due dates, yet with the assistance of trusted essay writing service, you can awe your educator by delivering quality work, route before the due date.
https://www.buyessays.us
1 2
Just Visiting
Just Visiting